

Another week gone, and two more flights down! That might not seem like a lot for a whole week, but compared to my previous weeks I got a lot accomplished this week.John and I finally ordered our wedding rings! The wedding site is nearly complete, invitations came in and mom is already addressing them, Kim is going to help work on the bulletins, and the photographer who did our engagement shoot posted our session!
www.katienealphoto.com/blog Go check it out!
Lastly, after a great run down the beach, I went down to Del Mar with a couple of friends to a really nice dinner right on the water. The waves were crashing just feet away! It was a great ending to a busy week.
Just a couple of pictures at the beach...
1 comment:
hi... you look so great in uniform...
you're charming... i love you're uniforms...i wear a uniform too... good luck...and nice blogg
Post a Comment