Thursday, January 21, 2010

Elllllllllll Nino!!!

Its been almost a month and a half since I've written. So sorry! Let me recap...

I went home for Christmas on the 19th... got home the 20th by the grace of God. And I mean that.. with the storm of 2009 going on on the East Coast, and an overnight in Atlanta trying to get on fa light, I finally managed to get myself to Virginia Beach where my wonderful parents came to pick me up. It was a very unexpected white Christmas in Richmond, and I had such a great time with family and friends. I surprise engagement party with girlfriends from home, and my first meeting with my niece, Ansley Eve!After 7 days at home with a whirlwind of wedding planning, I returned to California and got back to flying and studying. A couple days later, John was out for New Years and we got engagement photos done by a friend of a friend of a friend. The pics turned out great and I can't wait to share the officially edited ones. For now, I've included a sneak peak. Also, be on the lookout for the wedding website, www.theknot.com/ourwedding/karlalazenby&johncumbie. Its constantly being updated, well, atleast until we get the invites out.

Here are some pics from when John was here. We went to a really nice New Years Eve dinner at the beach and then the zoo the next day!





Lastly, why the Ellll Nino comment? Well, if you haven't seen the radar lately, its kinda been raining here. Haha. Until next time!

No comments: