Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Big Plate Full

I'd say these days my plate is pretty full. Although I did spend two hours relaxing at the beach today (and got some sun!), it just seems like its been hard to "take a load off" lately.

34 days until the wedding... 16 days until John finds out where he's headed after flight school... 10 flights left for me in the training squadron... checking daily on the wedding website for mom's updates on rsvps and feels like I check on the hour for the local home sales listings. So much up in the air right now, and so many decisions coming up. John has been so patient with my frustrations and comforting so that I don't get too stressed out.

April will be a huge month for me and I can't wait. Can't wait to see everyone at the wedding... ESPECIALLY JOHN!!!!

No comments: