Choppers it is!! I found out last week that I will be moving to Milton, Florida (just 30 minutes north of Pensacola, where I was at the beginning of this year). The moving truck comes on Thursday and then I'll be making the drive to my next home. I don't start school until February 18th, but that date has potential to change. My roommate Ashley and 2 of my neighbors, also Marines, are all going on to jet training. I'm not one bit jealous, however, once I complete my training in Florida and get my wings, I'll be flying one of the Marine Corps' four helicopters. I included pictures to get everyone acquainted.
I also would like to wish all of you Marines a happy 233rd birthday. Over the next week, Marines all over the world, deployed and at home, will take time to commemorate our Corps' birth on November 10th, 1775. Its a holiday rich in tradition and I wish everyone could see the time and effort put into the yearly celebration. Corpus Christi's ball will be held tonight downtown at the Omni--I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. Here's to Samuel Nicholas...
I also would like to wish all of you Marines a happy 233rd birthday. Over the next week, Marines all over the world, deployed and at home, will take time to commemorate our Corps' birth on November 10th, 1775. Its a holiday rich in tradition and I wish everyone could see the time and effort put into the yearly celebration. Corpus Christi's ball will be held tonight downtown at the Omni--I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. Here's to Samuel Nicholas...
CH-53E Super Stallion
AH-1 Cobra
CH-46 Sea Knight
No comments:
Post a Comment