Well, I'm finally settled into my new townhome on North Padre Island near Corpus Christi, Texas. Just 10 minutes from the naval air station and less than a mile from the gulf coast, I can't believe the military is actually paying me to live here. But with less than a week until I begin my second portion of flight school, which means 4 or 5 hours of studying a day, I'm reminded why I'm here. So, on my time off between my last home in Pensacola, Florida, and Texas, I took a little vacation. After the government packed up my apartment and sent it away on a truck, I went north to Birmingham to see my brand new nephew Caedmon Titus Jordan! For family and friends who have been with me through my journey to become a Marine Corps helicopter pilot... from the the Naval Academy to Marine Corps training and flight school in 3 different states. Now beginning a new life in California, stay tuned for the latest.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Settled in Corpus
Well, I'm finally settled into my new townhome on North Padre Island near Corpus Christi, Texas. Just 10 minutes from the naval air station and less than a mile from the gulf coast, I can't believe the military is actually paying me to live here. But with less than a week until I begin my second portion of flight school, which means 4 or 5 hours of studying a day, I'm reminded why I'm here. So, on my time off between my last home in Pensacola, Florida, and Texas, I took a little vacation. After the government packed up my apartment and sent it away on a truck, I went north to Birmingham to see my brand new nephew Caedmon Titus Jordan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment